Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Star Star"

I am more than weary of the adoration people are showing for Obama and Palin.

We're going to be hiring a new technical support person here in my place of work. I'm 'point' for sifting through the applications. I hope we find a good employee and that they do the job we require. But I'm not going to hang their goddam picture on my wall. The same goes for any politician that, through the process of giving them my vote, I suggest that we hire for a trial period of four years. If they don't do the job I require of them, I'm going to suggest that we fire them and hire someone else. But I'm not going to hang their goddam picture on my wall.

By the way, right now I see no one that can do the job and I wouldn't hire any of 'em. And I'm not talking about my place of work.

No comments: