Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pigs Fly

I'm hearing oinking from the skies. I was reading:

U.S. lawmakers make rare visit to Hamas-ruled Gaza

And I'd thought that I'd see the Obamites forming some close and personal relationship with Hamas. But instead:
The highest-ranking U.S. delegation to visit the Gaza Strip in years toured bomb-damaged buildings Thursday and blamed the enclave's Hamas rulers for provoking Israel's wrath with cross-border rocket attacks.

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry and two members of the House of Representatives, Brian Baird and Keith Ellison, shunned Hamas during tours one month after Israel ended its 22-day Gaza offensive.
What? Kerry and Ellison? Saying how it really is and showing some backbone? Did I stumble into an alternate reality?

No comments: