Sunday, October 16, 2011

Same Old Advice From The "Only Ones"

Same old same old from the "Only Ones:"

Police: Customer Opens Fire On Armed Robbery Suspect
A customer standing in line at a west side Indianapolis auto parts store shot a suspected armed robber demanding cash, police said.
That's heartening. And the police response? Something like, "Yes, we are seldom able to make it to a robbery in progress so we appreciate the fact that citizens can legally defend themselves." Oh no. It's the usual:
"This is a rare occurrence, and I would encourage anyone who finds themselves in a position where a robbery may be occurring to actually comply with what the suspect is asking for. This is not typical. However, in this particular situation, it seems to have worked out for everyone involved,” [Indianapolis metro police spokeswoman Catherine] Cummings said.
So Ms. Cummings, if I should find myself in a more common occurrence and I'm armed I should still let the robbers herd me and the others into a back room where we'll likely be told to kneel and executed with a shot in the back of the head? And this will help the situation how?

No comments: