Saturday, September 19, 2009

A blogging experiment

A few months ago one of my colleagues informed me that he have begun using Dragon NaturallySpeaking, a voice recognition/dictation program the computer for those of you that may not be familiar with the name. He'd said it increased his productivity. This started me thinking about using Dragon NaturallySpeaking as a blogging tool as it can get tiresome typing out my thoughts and statements rather than being able to speak them in a natural voice. So the other day I found a reasonably priced copy of the program on eBay, ordered it, and it arrived today. After about a half hour of training the program appears to be functioning and this post has been done using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Let's see if it increases my productivity.

No comments: